It's reasonably priced, and it's not difficult to use, so it's fun to take it with me to every football game and check it out.
I have never owned a GPS
tracker for footballers/soccer players before this one. After owning soccerbee,
I feel like I won’t ever need to get another one or a different one. It is
simple to use, and the packaging, app, vest, and pod all feel professional and
It provides all the stats
you’d want to know about distance and speed. I also really like how the app
lets you compare your data to your own previous games or your teammates.
BEE lite is the light version of SOCCERBEE. In this version, we only included most essential metrics like distance run, top speed, number of sprints, heat map and so on. Find out how SOCCERBEE uses GPS tracking technology to help players improve their game.
- BEE lite(GPS Tracker) + Vest + Charging cable
- Package Dimensions(mm) : 62×44×18
- Weight : 1.34 ounces / 38 grams
- When fully charged it can last up until 7 hours.
- Manufactured in Korea.
- SOCCERBEE requires an iOS 11.0 or later and Android 6.0 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features and services may not be available in all phone models. *Service unavailable : LG G5, LG V20, LG V40, etc and some LG products.